Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Marvel Anime/DC Reboot (again)

Okay so I know I haven't posted a blog up in a little while (sorry about that), so today I'm going to tell you about a new anime that I've just recently seen which is all about Marvel characters and some things about the DC reboot that I've forgotten to mention in my last blog.

So a couple of months ago, I found out that there was a Marvel anime on TV. Now I don't have cable, but I do have Netflix. So at least once a week I would check Netflix for the anime, but it never showed up. Finally I just gave up and decided to watch some other animes that I like. Then a couple of days ago, while I was at my grandaunts house, I FINALLY got to see it. Before I tell you what I thought about it, here's what the characters look like:
Wolverine:
The X-Men:
Blade:
Iron Man:
Okay now here's my review on the show. I think that the artwork is AWESOME, but the actual animation was terrible. I wasn't a huge fan of the animation mainly because well, when they talked they had zero face expression. Here's a video to show you:
Okay, there's a little bit of face expression, but not a whole lot! I still love the artwork though.

Now here's some parts about the DC Reboot that I forgot to mention in my last blog. Apparently Starfire I was right about. Harley Quinn isn't dating Joker because, well let's just say that he's, um, no longer living with a face. A villain called Dollmaker came in to Joker's cell in Arkham Asylum and killed Joker by cutting off his face. Here's the conversation Joker and Dollmaker had:
-Joker loses his face.

So now you know more about the Marvel anime and DC Reboot. Please comment and subscribe to my blog!

~ The Comic Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment