Monday, June 11, 2012

New Teen Titans TV Show is Coming Out Soon!!!

Hey, everybody! Today, I have some BIG Titans news. A couple of days ago, Cartoon Network decided that (after many letters) they are going to be showing a brand new, half and hour long Teen Titans series (SQUEEEE!!!!). It's been forever since I've seen Teen Titans on cable and I am SUPER stoked about it! I've been trying to get my little sister to watch it with me on YouTube, but I don't think that she's as excited as I am.

Okay, back to the new series. According to another comic book blog I read, all of the voice actors/actresses are going to be playing the same characters as before. That includes Tara Strong as Raven, Greg Cipes as Beast Boy, Khary Payton as Cyborg, Hynden Walch as Starfire, and Scott Menville as Robin. The only thing that is different is the artwork. Here are the before and after characters:
~Before

~After

As you can see, the new artwork is very different than the original. I think that this new artwork looks more chibi as to the original artwork looked more....um....realistic. And the new Silky looks so cute! He looks like a mix between a larva and a chihuahua puppy. How that looks cute, I have no idea, but it does somehow.

Well, sorry for the really short post. This is probably the most exciting thing I've heard this week, so that's why I'm posting this.

So that's all I have for today. Feel free to tell me what you think about the new show. See you all later!

~The Comic Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment