Friday, April 27, 2012

Deadpool Corps, Teen Titans Go!, Avengers vs. X-Men, and a Little Starfire Fan Art

Hello, readers of this blog! As you can see from the title, I'm going to talk some more about Deadpool, the Teen Titans Go comic book, and the new Avengers vs. X-Men comic. First, I'll start with Avengers vs. X-Men.

Okay, so some of you may have seen the previews for this comic in some other Marvel comics. This series has just come out and has been one of the major talks of Marvel. Why is this comic so famous, you ask? Well, this has one really old character that you haven't seen in a long time.For those of you who haven't read it, I'm sorry, but I don't want to spoil this comic for you. Here's a sneak peak:

Now for those Teen Titans Go comics that I was talking about. I practically grew up on this show and now I've just recently gotten the comics. This series is great for children of all ages. This series has the same characters as the TV show, so this is defiantly a kid-friendly series. No worrying about skanky characters (cough, Red Hood and the Outlaws, cough, cough) or cussing. So far, I love this series and I can't wait to read more of it. Hey, I can still be a kid on the inside, right? Here are some covers of Teen Titans Go.


Now, as many of you know, I love Deadpool. He is so far, my favorite character of all time. I've just recently started reading one of his series that is about him starting a corps with different versions of himself from other universes. They are:
~Deadpool (of course)
~Lady Deadpool
~Kidpool
~Dogpool
~Headpool

And together they form,
The Deadpool Corps

Oh, and I almost forgot. You all know how much I don't like the new Starfire reboot, right? (If not, see "DC Comics Reboot, UGH!!!") Well on my free time, I thought to myself, "Hmm...I should draw a picture on my laptop to describe this new and skanky Starfire." So I grabbed my computer and started doodling. So, here's the picture I drew of Starfire:

Well, I hope you all enjoyed today's blog! Please feel free to comment, send me fan art, or give me suggestions on comics to read! See you guys soon!
~The Comic Girl

P.S. Remember, Free Comic Book Day is on May 5th.

1 comment:

  1. ... But star's always waring stuff like that pre new 52

    ReplyDelete