Saturday, July 14, 2012

Battlepug

Hey, everyone! I'm back and just now realized that I'm way past the date that I was planning on blogging on. Crap! Oh, well. Hopefully you all haven't lost interest in this blog, yet. Anyways, as you can see I'm going to be talking about this comic that I discovered a couple of months ago called Battlepug.

Battlepug is an online comic (which you can now buy on the main website for Darkhorse) about a warrior who lost his family when he was a kid and now he is on a quest with a minivan-sized pug, a crazy hermit, and a foul-mouthed princess. This comic is hilarious and I wouldn't suggest it for children ages nine and under mainly because of a few things:

1. The princess has filthy mouth.

2. The woman telling the story is on her bed, naked. Nothing too revealing, only her butt.

3. Some panels can be very violent.

If you do trust your kids to read this, go ahead. My little sister, who is eight, reads it and she thinks that it's awesome, which I agree with. But this is defiantly a must read. If you haven't already read the comic, click on the link below.

http://battlepug.com/



Well, that's all I have for today! See you all next week! Please feel free to comment, follow, etc. Bye!

~The Comic Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment