Monday, August 13, 2012

Silk Spectre

Hey everyone! So today I'm going to be talking about a comic called, "Before Watchmen: Silk Spectre."

So far, there have only been two comics, but I have to say that it's a pretty good comic. It's basically about the teenage years of the original Silk Spectre's daughter, Laurel Juspeczyk (how do you pronounce that last name?)...Anyways, Laurel is a teen and the Watchmen haven't been together, yet, so she is out in the world and fighting crime by herself. Here's the first cover for all of you:


I tend to be attracted by artwork, so when I saw this cover I thought, "Ooh, pretty and it's Watchmen!" so I picked it up and ended up loving it. I don't know why it got bad reviews, though. It's a really good comic and I suggest it to all Watchmen fans...or non-fans.

Well, I have to go now. Bye!

~The Comic Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment