Monday, August 6, 2012

Hit-Girl's New Comic and I NEED HELP!!!

Hey, everyone! So as you can see, today I'm going to be talking about the new comic series called, "Hit-Girl." For those of you who don't know, Hit-Girl is the little purple-haired assassin girl in the movie/comic series called, "Kick-Ass." Basically what this comic is about is Hit-Girl's life without Big Daddy and now she is attending the same school as Kick-Ass, but she needs help fitting in.


I have to say that she is my favorite kid heroine ever. She just an awesome character! She lost her mother when she was born and was raised by her father who turned her into an assassin and she can kill anyone in sight! She's just so friggin awesome! Now I'm trying to get my little sister to cosplay her at the next Lady's Comic Book Night I go to.

Speaking of cosplays...I NEED HELP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A COSPLAY FOR LADY'S NIGHT!!! I'm having a super-emergency on a cosplay idea and it has to be really simple because Lady's Night is this Friday. I think that I have some ideas, but I probably wouldn't get them done in time. I'm really desperate right now, so please vote on which costume I should make. And since the poll gadget keeps failing on me, I'll list the options right here and you can comment on which one I should choose:

1. Supergirl
2. X-23
3. Wonder Girl
Or if you have any other ideas, just tell me.

Well, that's all I have for today. Remember to comment, vote, and follow me! Bye for now!

~The Comic Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment