Monday, May 28, 2012

Skeleton Key and Blackest Night: Titans

Hello, people who love comics! So on today's blog, I'm going to talk about only two comic books today (sorry, I haven't been to a comic shop lately). As you can see, I'm going to be talking about a new comic called Skeleton Key and Blackest Night: Titans. I'll start with Skeleton Key first.

So, while my mom and I where last at one of our local comic shops, my mom found this one comic called Skeleton Key. She thought look really cute (and it is) and picked it up. Skeleton Key is basically about these two kids and their pet raccoon who have this skeleton key that can open up different dimensions and they are all trying to find their way home. I think that this comic is simply adorable. Here are some of the covers:

Okay, now for Blackest Night. I love the full story with Hal Jordan being one of the main heroes and he's having all of the Lantern Corps join forces and fight against the Black Lanterns. But unfortunately, I'm not going to talk about that version today. Instead, I'm going to talk about what the Titans did during this event. The only two reasons I got this comic was because:
1. It's freaking Blackest Night
2. I heard that Terra was going to be in it.
I thought that this comic was really interesting mainly because it shows all of the Titans dead friends and enemies fighting them with much more power than they used to have. I only have the first two issues, but now I HAVE to read more. It's such a great story and for all of you zombie-loving-superhero fans out there,  you would love reading this comic.

Well, that's all I have for today. Sorry I'm posting this up so late, I was insanely busy today. Please comment, follow my blog, and send me comic suggestions. See you all later!

~The Comic Girl  



No comments:

Post a Comment